Why We’re Your “Go-To” GC
If you’re a broker, bank, or asset manager (or even just a regular homeowner), you’re faced with a lot of choices when it comes to choosing a vendor for construction, REO repairs, property preservation, or maintenance. One thing that any contractor will tell you is that your goal should be to maximize the return on your assets as fast as possible.
An asset holder has a responsibility to select a vendor who is speedy, efficient, and produces the best results. But what’s the ideal balance of quality work, fast turnaround times, and great pricing?
Here at Phillips Contracting, Inc., we believe we have the answer. We’ve become known as “not your typical contractor” among our many clients, and we love it!
Bottom line: We have to be a cut above the competition in order to earn and keep your business. Our clients stand as a testimony to our record of high-quality results at the best prices. That’s because of the PCI Difference:
- We care. At Phillips Contracting, Inc., it’s not just a job – we have a passion for what we do. And we’re ready to let you know it.
- Conscientious team leaders who are available to serve as your point of contact from beginning to end. Our project coordinators have the highest expectations of themselves and the quality of their work, and they’re motivated to work for YOU.
- Technology. We’re constantly investing in our systems, equipment, procedures, and processes, in order to provide you with top-of-the-line results. This includes training our staff and reviewing our skills. PCI is a great place to work, and we think it shows!
- People. PCI has an amazing network of highly-qualified, licensed, and insured vendors who work closely with us to meet our exacting standards. You have to be the best to be a part of our team!
- Volume-based pricing, passed along to you. Due to the high volume of properties we work with on a daily basis, we can return your assets to the marketplace at the best possible prices. Partner with PCI, and take full advantage of what we can offer!
We’d love to have the opportunity to provide your REO repair services. If your current contractor isn’t delivering, give Phillips Contracting, Inc. a call at 941-483-3800. We can’t wait to hear from you!